I am dripping blood

I am dripping blood, there is blood everywhere and he kisses me

and he sucks the blood and spits it out as if water it were and 

he opens his mouth and lets the water roll down my throat

hoping the one drop will save me. I am now going to be bad,

I will be a bad boy and will tell you nothing because what I do

not tell you

is more important than what I show you in the mirror, you say

you delight yourself

in thinking you are enormous, grand and potent but 

we are all cowards, terrified by the depth

of our sole unnamed desire

so pure and unspoken that we face it not

until maybe that last moment

I will know

We will know

or maybe not, or maybe yes and I forgot the blood dripping

and the heart chiming and the train that I will not catch with you.

It goes in an hour.

I have decided to be the fool, and forever stay,

hoping I somehow grow into a tree, grow branches and bird houses

leaves and songs of all of the ants that screech so loud

yet

we cannot hear them.

I am dripping blood and you are catching it

in your mouth

that I suck

so furiously

I almost drown

kissing you.

Comments