at the Gates of Hell

It hurts so deep and strong I do not dare to feel it, 

I cut my wrists my soul and my beautiful feet

broken

broken

it hurts so deep I do not dare to feel it

I am a stone a shiny warrior a smiling goose

I will not feel this pain that cuts me in so many 

many terribly hurtful little pieces that I feel

I am gone already

gone already

for no one can survive so much pain

again

and again

and again

and remain

alive

So I live yes

but only on the outside.

You finally killed me my sweetheart, 

with dishonour and absence

This time however, it is My choice

to not be resuscitated, Amen.

May God Bless and pick up the Shell.

I Shall be Standing at the Gates of Hell

to Welcome you in

to wipe your tears

of blood and mud

and finally forgive myself for having loved such a fool.



Comments