se eu quiser falar com Deus... in my dreams

in my dreams no one exists and I can tell You all the things that scream of yelling My voice

so loud and so low around Your silent laughter Your serious look the steadfastness of a 

Presence in which I am still and no longer who I am used to know

the simple shadow of the corners of Your mouth makes My hand tremble and My lips

shake

ever

so vaguely My God

as if not even the wind had sailed through such ravenous gorges and tempestuous seas

that is this body of mine 

where from, one day, the flowers will forever grow to give You

what of me

will be left.

By then my voice will no longer linger through hallways and classrooms

By then the warm feeling of the tips of my cold gelid fingers thawing

in the fury of a serpent and goddess 

sinking so quickly into the vastness of Your dark dark hair so very very dark

will have been lost forever and ever and ever...

The day will have forgotten how I feel Home, for Home, 

My Heart and My Soul, rests in the darkness of Your hairs 

mixed with the moss of the branches of the Trees

where alone I grow deeper into the Soil and the Mushrooms

and rusty leaves

where Your steps might adore Me

one night

unintentionally

as You adore this earth of Mine.



Comments