Together

I will write from the beginning hoping to make it clear:

the nature of love is such one must first

before loving anyone else in this world

learn how to love

Love

So. your number one should be to love for the sake

of Loving

being that love is, means, carries, brings within itself

an ability to transcend the nature of things.

That being said, understand that first and foremost

you must learn to love the act of loving

and performing it

endlessly

until you are no more than It

a pulsing heart forever alive and throbbing and bright for being so

because my friends my dear dearest friends

what I just found out is that the most ineffable of things

is to be able to love oh and how and so much better, 

(and how and so much better) 

than I have ever seen or dreamt 

is the love

of someone who loves blindly bleeding and failing

and yet still loves and lives and dies for that one love

that is not even there for it

you know, that Love, that LOVE will allow me to 

persist

that love will allow me to breath

because I know now so well so insanely well

so gloriously well that I am never ever alone in this world

for how alone I walk in it



Comments