.Obrigada Amor.


"I'll be by your side in health and in sickness in sadness and in joy in richness and poverty but above all I will try not to be by your side the most time possible your continuous presence drives me insane I look into your eyes and I recognize the sacrifice and I wanted to suffocate in your embrace everyday like an animal a thousand times over more than three years and three hundred days in which I will want her like I always want without unimportant courtesies none but like a crazy woman that you can eat slowly savoring the fingers, the folds your interiors and singers but that is never going to happen because more important than anything is to be by your side in health and in sickness in sadness and in joy in richness and poverty I prefer death to hurting you the balcony gap gives off and she sprawls on the floor Why didn't I eat her from head to toe? and she, now, dead in pieces .thank you, my love.

Comments