that is a poem in itself

randomly i remember one night very late, almost morning, me driving in Lisbon, the night was warm and i stopped on the red light...the radio was on, and i heard someone reading my words...to this day i remember the strangeness of the feeling and sometimes i wonder if i was delirious...it was just a man reading it on a very very late hot night​my name was not heardhablas en suspiros y respiros​can you hear me breath?... could you hear me breath that night?i looked at you and your voice was so beautiful so here so therediré tu nombre veces y veces      sin contarlaslo diré como si no te amara      como si te amarala vida secreta de las palabras es casi nuestra vidathat is a poem in itselfword collagesjust so I don't lose youforeverwhen I'm voiceless and gone

Comments