maybe so

 no idea what happened to life
 if i had one,
no sense in looking for it.
After all these years

died and came back

the same mistakes.
whomever i should have been
I have been nothing but
the beginning and the end of the ones I love
the ones who loved me.

But love.
Stranger than the language I write in this instant.
a misunderstanding, a place in which i think i am.
about to be full precise dense intense blue and purple
dims vaguely in the horizon
what promise was written nowhere?
no one whispered to me
into what underworld should i descend to find  it?

Comments

  1. Love fucks
    everything
    anything
    doesn’t it?

    But you’re right in that point:
    You or me or so many others around are nothing if there’s no love in our lives. Even though you built something great, something grand
    or beautiful
    or you just made the most perfect child.

    Love fucks many of us. (I may say…)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment