where did my baby go?

where did she go? my baby girl who lied wrapped up inside of me? cozy and warm? did i loose her? i might have lost her...i kept loosing my babies, for they were so tiny, difficult to find, slipping off my fingers... I remember looking for them under the pillows on my grandmother's couch. The yellow golden one person's couch. I guess you don't call that couch... but I thought i had let the babies slip off onto it, and maybe onto the floor... Those were the dream babies, who talked already, a couple of months old only smiled at me while complaining i'd let them drown in the bath water...hell no, but I sure was scared... so that i wouldn't be scared, so that i wouldn't loose them again the man took my warm cozy bag from the inside of me, no more bag, no more babies. you can't take care of them so punished you will be. Bad lady said the ugly fat middle aged man who cut me open like a butcher. I found all of my children, except one. pitiful the whole affair.

Comments