Magic Miracles and Dreams

the magic of love
or the love miracles
or the dreams of life
we envision
slowly wrapped up
in the waves of blue
we send each other
starfish glowing in the night
sea-horses carrying all the children
whom we let spill on the towel
brown
children
holding love in their hands
filled with wet balls of sand
thrown onto the sea
to be the game of fish
such is the magic of love
you holding green hearings
in my hands
and my face across the wall
through your hands
alone
or do we dream together?
in duos?
in trios?
in trees and forests and immense jungles of green?
do we?
I rub the children with the towel
rub the sand of the legs
that you hold in your hands
and let you sleep
naked warm smiling sleeping
dreaming
while I drive onto the Amazon
where dreams are eaten just to make us stand up
loud proud luxuriously intertwined
like another dream borne anew
while milk spills onto your mouth
chocolate
and milk
and children
I laugh for only I see clearly
the dreams you dream
lets go... let him sleep.

Comments